Do you know of a special heart … a children’s centre, hospital or elderly nursing home that could do with some French mobile magic?
We are donating four sets of L’Oiseau Bateau French mobiles to four organisations to create an enchanting wonderland for the special hearts who use the services … children, patients and carers, too. Each centre will receive a combination of six grand and petit mobiles valued at more than $800 for each set.
To let us know about a centre close to your heart, leave a comment on our Facebook ‘Special hearts French mobile giveaway‘ post (it’s pinned to the top of the page) with the name of centre and why you think it could do with some enchanting French mobile magic.
Please do not include private information about any individual, just 30 words max will do on the type of centre it is and how the mobiles ca brighten the experience those who attend it.
It could be a:
- special children’s centre
- child care centre in a disadvantaged community
- children’s ward in a hospital or
- even a nursing home where seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s can benefit from the happy ambiance and sense of comfort the mobiles create (often called reminscence therapy).
If you don’t belong to Facebook then please leave a comment below and please share it with your friends or community.
- Judges decision is final.
- Six mobile sets comprising grand and petit mobiles will be sent to four centres in Australia.
- Freight will be covered by Spirited Mama.
- Prize cannot be transferred for cash or other products of any description.
- Mobile ranges sent are at the discretion of Spirited Mama.
- Feature ends 30 May 2016.
- Any entry revealing information on an individual that breaches Australian privacy laws will need to be deleted.
Trackback from your site.